Tuesday 3 January 2012

THIS WAS MY MESSAGE TO GOD FOR NEW YEAR 2012




oh my lord,the year 2012 is almost here.only 1 hr and some minute left,i dnt know what to say that you can understand how thankfull im for being alive,my lord you know it much that you saved me from the deadly accident,without you now i could be called other names in front of isaac.i know i survive it without my will.i know and im sure it was your will.sometimes i even ask myself what is your purp...ose to do that?yes i have no value as other people claim but i think im special to you. thats why you always keep me alive.ive been surviving a lot of disasters,but this one was the only one which make me think better that you want me to do somethn for you.mylord as im having buzz here waiting for new year, i realy real want to know what you want me to do for you?im ready to do it nw,im sure you have reason to save me from that accident.
So here iam pls just show up and say what was your reason,and that you can say what i have to do and be so that i can show you that im ready for that.as im here, a very good sinner i apology for all the mistake i did to u in year 2011,ive learned enough my lord that we as a human being can play with everything but not with you.as im going to surrender soon and put all my weapons down which is(jack daniel,grants,slottts guld prips blua,norland guld,mariestad,safari,kilimanjaro,tusker,konyagi,kiroba original,absolute,hennesy and +)u can see that i was fully armed.
i promise 2012 the only weapon i will use is church+bible my lord please help me on that so that when i see bars i see my corpse.
Help me lord so that on the comin years i will do your job as you asked me before to do it.
I wish you a good new year even if your the one who arrange it for us,and im sure im goin to celebrate with you even if i dnt see you(im sori i want to say god be with you when your the only god)
just be with us and we love you god,amen
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE
See more
WALIMU WA KIINGEREZA HAPA LEO HATUWAHITAJI

1 comment:

  1. mamaaaaaa system bolaget wanaomboleza!!!!

    ReplyDelete