Friday 22 October 2010

BRANDY AKIRI KUTOFANYA MAPENZI MIAKA SITA


 brandy katika pozi

amekiri kumzimia sana huyu mchizi FLO-RIDA
R&B star Brandy Norwood opens up to Life & Style about her shocking admittance on the Oct. 11 episode of Dancing with the Stars that she hadn't been intimate with someone in 6 years. In an exclusive interview, Brandy clarified her remark. "I haven't been with a man seriously and in love in six years," says Brandy, 31. "And, honestly, I tend to abstain if I'm not in a relationship." So has she been celibate for six years? "Um, no. But it's been a long time. We're talking years," Brandy admits.
The opportunity has certainly been there. "I actually went on a blind date a couple months ago that was very interesting but nothing serious," she says. She even confirms her interest in rapper Flo Rida. "I was very interested in him," Brandy says. "I mean, how can you not be -- he's very attractive. But there was just something about us that didn't click."
Until Brandy meets the right guy, DWTS is helping her feel confident again. "I always relate sexy to being in love," she says. "But I'm starting to realize that if I put on a little leotard like when I danced the rumba, I could feel sexy a lot more!"


amekiri kumzimia sana huyu mchizi FLO-RIDA
video hii inaonyesha imebidi amtafute mwalimu amfundishe kucheza sex dance ili japo hisia zirudi,haya mie simo baada ya muda utasikia huyu mwalimu kabeba mzigo.

wajameni inawezekana kukaa na ugwasu muda mrefu ukiamua bana,ngoja namimi nijaribu maana huu uchakachuaji kila siku ni hatari kwa afya.

No comments:

Post a Comment