Friday 29 October 2010

ISHU YA HASHEEM IMEFIKIA HAPA DUH

 hasheem thabeet

 OPEN LETTER TO HASHIM THABEET
So yesterday i logged on the blog i used to previously write for U-Turn and saw big wording;Breaking News Hasheem blaah blaah. So being the inquisitive
one I clicked to see what the news was all about,after all everyone loves a little gossip now and then and when i need my fix i go to MediaTakeOut,Sandra Rose and ofcourse U-Turn.
Well here goes the post that was featured;
http://www.u-turn.co.tz/index.php/kwanza/1266-breeeaaakkking-neeeeewwwsssmiss-aamia-marekani-kuishi-na-hasheem-thabeet#JOSC_TOP
After reading i was so impressed that "our own" didnt get himself a white girl..I follow Hasheem on twitter and immediately took to my Twitter. This is what i said :'HAHAHAHA JUST HEARD @HASHEEMTHEDREAM DECIDED TO GET AN AFRICAN GIRL STRAIGHT FROM TZ GOOD CHOICE BWOY YOU DID RIGHT FOR ONCE!
Im genuinely happy for this nigga and wishing him all the best! Little did I know i was about to embark on Twitter War with Hasheem Thabeet..
So he then replied this nonsense; @dutchessoftdot gossip blogs from the people who just wake up and says they wanna blog and do it just be'coz they have internet.
OOh dont think it stopped there he DM and accused me of writing shit coz everyone was writing and how do i know anything i could have asked for an interview..
So forth and so forth if I could copy and paste that shit i would but unfortunately I cant Blogger wont let me.
So I'm wondering where is this boy coming off sayin shit then I remembered atleast now I do that I had featured a story about Him...Let me tell you something Hasheem I dont write nothing im not sure of. You understand me partner??You came out of the news; a pseudo Singer claiming you Assaulted him I didnt wake up one day and decide to Dream that shit up.Secondly about the bar incidence hun I aint gotta be in Bongo to hear shit when that shit happened my reliable snitch was there and gave me the full details as to what happened! Thirdly now this crap about you shacking up with someone didnt come from me nor did i print that stupidity on my blog!Honey siwezi kupata umarufu na wewe you ain't celeb mabye in your country but dont nobody know your backward country ass here!!If I wrote about Wade or Bosh and they twittered me that crap then goddamn I'll be on my way to stardom..
I didn't need to do an interview with you because you are insignificant and I would not care what is true or not. Whether or not you do or don't ,you put yourself in that predicament where people will talk about you so live it with it!!Quit looking for escape goats.i.e Moi.
I wish you all the best in what you do and i get paid every time someone clicks on my blog 'so i don't just wake up and blog!!
Its hard being you but trust me you are in the spotlight and its going to get worse ask your teams mates they'll tell you..I should be the least of your problems

http://dutchessofbongo.blogspot.com/...m-thabeet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment