Friday 14 September 2012

HAIBIWI MTU HAPA KUDAD D D EKI!

I sent you this email about two weeks ago and i got no response, so i am constrained to contact you again via the internet which has been severely abused by fraudsters over the years. I worked as an oil-servicing equipment merchant, from Dubai, U.A.E, diagnosed with chronic Esophageal cancer in July 2010. My name is Maajid Hassan Zuhair.Please do not think of this letter as one of those being sent around to ask for money later on. In the past one year i have been donating my money, to charity organizations in Malaysia, and India. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, i cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked two members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organizations in Indonesia and Southern Sudan, but they kept the money to themselves. So, if family can do that, why not trust a total stranger.

I have one last bulk sum, totalling twenty million dollars $20m, that I have with a finance security company in Europe. I need you to retrieve this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations to help earthquake and flood victims in Haiti, Japan, and AIDS/HIV orphans around the world. I have set aside 10% for your time and service. I do not need this money anymore as i have limited time to live.

Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this email. God be with you.

Regrads.

No comments:

Post a Comment